Sunday, March 26, 2017

Grabbed another look at the Sta. Lucia... after the incident

It has been three days since I last visited Sta. Lucia. Since I was always passing into there whenever I commute to my review session, I thought as well that avoiding it was unnecessary.

Today, it seems like the atmosphere in there was still tense. There was a platoon of security guards lined up in formation. That was already bizarre enough, and it was the first time I saw them doing that. Well, maybe not the first time. But the only thing made it bizarre is that they are being led by a guy wearing a military uniform. I saw about four military guys in there. Weird.

I might go inside the Sta. Lucia Mall later. It was still closed at this time after all. Maybe take a short stroll and see the atmosphere. I'm not expecting much though. Not because I think the people there are callous or something... but because life just has continue somehow.